Follow

Say goodbye Goodbye to Fake Lashes and Hello to Instant Effects Instant Lash

Leave a Comment




Hi My Loves,

Guys if you are like me and suffer with the worst eyelashes going, have a boyfriend who has the eyelashes every woman would die for and you cant put eyelashes on to save your life. Then you may want to check this product out, its called Instant effects instant lash volumiser.

So "Instant Effects Instant Lash Volumiser instantly increases lash volume by up to 20%, and regular use will see lashes grow stronger, longer and fuller."

"The Lash Volumiser instantly gives you fuller looking, volumised lashes in just 2 minutes. It uses Oxygen transfer technology to instantly plump up lashes without damaging the lash in any way. Use it every day, and in just two weeks lash thickness grows by up to 40% and lash length improves by up to 20% giving you gorgeous natural lashes."
Now when I hear of products that claim to do all these magical things, I'm like eh yeah good one, I have fallen for this way too many times.

But when I received this product, I thought I may as well give it a try and maybe I will have beaut eyelashes like your man.

So I took on the two week challenge, I applied it everyday for two weeks before I applied my mascara and before I went to bed to try and get the most of the product.

The consistency of the product is a clear  formula, you apply it from the root of the eyelash to the end, making sure each one is coated. I done this for two week straight and maybe a little longer.(oops)

By the end of the two weeks, my eyelashes have gotten so much stronger, longer and fuller. When I put my mascara on I cant believe the difference, you will see in the picture below, my lashes have transformed. Its ridiculous and by using a good mascara, which you will need to go along with this product, it will make them even more amazing, which I have done to show you the true difference.





Top is after
 Bottom is before

The bottom picture is my before picture, my lashes are terrible and I have only used a Revlon mascara, in my after picture I have used the Instant Lash for two weeks and just before the picture and used Charlotte Tilbury Mascara, which also adds length and volume..

This product gets a 9/10 for me, the only thing that kicks off a point is, after you apply the product and put your mascara on, your lashes be that little bit more wet and take that wee bit longer to dry. But other then that, I am a lover of Instant Effects.

Definitely want to try the Instant Effects Lip plumper next, if its anything like the lash product, I will have juicy full lips. That makes me excited.

If you want eyelashes that will make men or woman swoon then give the  Instant effect Instant Lash a go, you will definitely see a difference and wont be disappointed.

If you are interested in giving the product a go, you can purchase it HERE its €29.99.

Oh and if you want an amazing mascara that will add that extra bit more, then get the Charlotte Tilbury Legendary lash and use it with the Instant effects and you will be kissing fake lashes goodbye.




Guys if you have tried this product or any of the other Instant Effect Products let me know what you think and how you got on.

Talk soon,

Claire xxxxx



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig